- 453.59 g rib eye steak, one inch thick
- black pepper
- 0.59 ml dried oregano
- 198.44 g arugula
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar or 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 59.14 ml shaved parmesan cheese or 59.14 ml pecorino romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Season steak with salt, pepper and oregano, then grill or broil until rare, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Rest steak 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Toss the meat and meat juices with the arugula, then drizzle with oilive oil and vinegar and toss again.
- Serve topped with shaved cheese and additional black pepper, if desired.