Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from Trader Joe's.
Make and share this Tagliata Con Rucola - Italian Steak and Arugula Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb rib eye steak, one inch thick
- black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 7 ounces arugula
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup shaved parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup pecorino romano cheese
- Season steak with salt, pepper and oregano, then grill or broil until rare, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Rest steak 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Toss the meat and meat juices with the arugula, then drizzle with oilive oil and vinegar and toss again.
- Serve topped with shaved cheese and additional black pepper, if desired.