Recipe by Steve P.
Quick and easy casserole from the 1970's. Can be made quickly after work on a busy day and kids seem to enjoy it too.
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) canwhole pitted black olives
- 1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles.
- Saute onions, garlic, and green pepper.
- Add hamburger.
- Cook until brown.
- In 9 x 13 baking dish add noodles, and remaining ingredients (except cheese) with hamburger mix.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted.
- (about ten to fifteen minutes).