Recipe by YummySmellsca
All the goodies that go into my cookbook's Tag-A-Long Snack Mix, in cookie form! My mom loves these almost as much as the mix itself!
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened almond milk, warmed
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup packed demerara sugar
- 4 (1 ounce) packets stevia
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup 100% bran, twigs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 dried figs, minced
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup roasted soybeans
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup dark chocolate-covered raisins
- 1⁄4 cup shreddies cereal
- 1⁄4 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond milk and flaxseed. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add the oil, sugar, stevia, and vanilla, blending well.
- Stir in the flour, oats, bran cereal, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in the figs, dried cranberries, dry-roasted soybeans, slivered almonds, dark chocolate – covered raisins, Shreddies cereal, Cheerios cereal, toasted sunflower seeds, raisins, toasted pumpkin seeds, and miniature chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Form balls of dough and place on lined cookie sheets, flattening slightly.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Cool completely on the cookie sheet.