1/1 Photo of Tag a Long Snack Mix Cookies
1 hr 23 mins
1 hr 15 mins
All the goodies that go into my cookbook's Tag-A-Long Snack Mix, in cookie form! My mom loves these almost as much as the mix itself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk, warmed
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup packed demerara sugar
- 4 (1 ounce) packets stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup 100% bran, twigs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 dried figs, minced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup roasted soybeans
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate-covered raisins
- 1/4 cup shreddies cereal
- 1/4 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond milk and flaxseed. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 2Add the oil, sugar, stevia, and vanilla, blending well.
- 3Stir in the flour, oats, bran cereal, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
- 4Fold in the figs, dried cranberries, dry-roasted soybeans, slivered almonds, dark chocolate – covered raisins, Shreddies cereal, Cheerios cereal, toasted sunflower seeds, raisins, toasted pumpkin seeds, and miniature chocolate chips.
- 5Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 6Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 7Form balls of dough and place on lined cookie sheets, flattening slightly.
- 8Bake for 8-9 minutes. Cool completely on the cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tag a Long Snack Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 102.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: