Recipe by sexymommalucas
This is a recipe that my mothers best friend makes. You can subsiture the imitation crab for salad shrimp, which is really good too!
- 1 lb tri-colored pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 bunch scallion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- splash apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on box. Drain. Place in large bowl.
- Defrost petite peas, chop scallions, and shred imitation crab meat. Mix together with water chestnuts and black olives and then combine with pasta.
- Wisk together all ingredients for dressing in a small mixing bowl. Adjust to taste.
- Combine dressing with pasta salad and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.