Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I remember buying these at bake sales on Saturday mornings with my mom. I just came across this recipe in a local cookbook and want to preserve until I can make them. Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
- Cook all ingredients on high, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 30 to 45 minutes, until a small amount forms a hard ball when dropped into cold water.
- Grease cupcake pans with butter or margarine.
- Pour mixture into cupcake wells and let cool for a few minutes.
- Insert lollipop sticks (flat wooden kind) and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove and wrap each lollipop individually.