I remember buying these at bake sales on Saturday mornings with my mom. I just came across this recipe in a local cookbook and want to preserve until I can make them. Cooking time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook all ingredients on high, stirring constantly.
- 2Cook for 30 to 45 minutes, until a small amount forms a hard ball when dropped into cold water.
- 3Grease cupcake pans with butter or margarine.
- 4Pour mixture into cupcake wells and let cool for a few minutes.
- 5Insert lollipop sticks (flat wooden kind) and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 6Remove and wrap each lollipop individually.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taffy Lollipops
Serving Size: 1 (1016 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 820.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 106.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 133.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g