Recipe by chilepepper1231
This really does taste like you are eating a taffy apple. Making it the night before allows the marshmallows to soften.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Let me add my kudos, chilepepper. This was absolutely delicious. I've made it twice, already, and will make it again real soon. I did make a mistake the second time and used 12 oz of Cool Whip and lost the tast of the pudding. Won't do that again!
- 4 tart apples (gala, macintosh, granny smith)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Core apples and chop in chunks.
- Mix cool whip with dry pudding and pineapple with juice until well blended.
- Stir in apples, marshmallows and peanuts.
- Refridgerate at least 2 hours or over night.
- Garnish with apple slices, shaped into a flower, cut side down so they don't discolor.