Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For dessert or as a salad it is yummy.
Make and share this Taffy Apple Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut apples into bite sized pieces.
- Toss apples in reserved pineapple juice and drain.
- In separate bowl mix drained pineapples, sugar, flour, eggs, apple cider vinegar and cool whip.
- Add 2/3 cup of peanuts.
- Add apples to mixture. Mix.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts on top.
Our niece in San Antonio introduced us to this wonderful salad. It is more of a dessert than a salad. Thanks for sharing.