- 8 apples (4 green and 4 red)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drain and reserve liquid)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cool Whip
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut apples into bite sized pieces.
- Toss apples in reserved pineapple juice and drain.
- In separate bowl mix drained pineapples, sugar, flour, eggs, apple cider vinegar and cool whip.
- Add 2/3 cup of peanuts.
- Add apples to mixture. Mix.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts on top.