Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This salad needs to be started the day before you want to serve it. This is the only Taffy Apple Recipe i use.
- 1 (24 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 1⁄2 cups small marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups unpeeled diced apples
- 1 1⁄2 cups cocktail peanuts
- 1 -12 ounce Cool Whip
- Drain pineapple. Reserve juice.
- Mix pineapple and marshmallows. Refrigerate over night.
- Mix flour, pineapple juice, vinegar & egg.
- Cook until thick.
- Cool in refrigerator.
- Next day, mix pineapple & marshmallows with the dressing mixture.
- Add Cool Whip, fold in well.
- Next, add apples and peanuts.
- Mix well and refrigerate until served.