Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This salad needs to be started the day before you want to serve it. This is the only Taffy Apple Recipe i use.
- Drain pineapple. Reserve juice.
- Mix pineapple and marshmallows. Refrigerate over night.
- Mix flour, pineapple juice, vinegar & egg.
- Cook until thick.
- Cool in refrigerator.
- Next day, mix pineapple & marshmallows with the dressing mixture.
- Add Cool Whip, fold in well.
- Next, add apples and peanuts.
- Mix well and refrigerate until served.