My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 510.29 g refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 59.14 ml creamy peanut butter
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled, sored, and sliced
- 236.59 ml carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- ground cinnamon
- 59.14 ml caramel ice cream topping
- 118.29 ml chopped peanuts
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Roll dough in a 12 inch circle. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie dough and cool completely.
- 3Combine peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in bowl, mix until smooth; then spread over top of cooked dough.
- 4Dip apples in lemon-lime soda to prevent browning. Then arrange over top cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- 5To heat caramel topping, microwave on High 30-45 seconds or until warm; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taffy Apple Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 218.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g