Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Taffy Apple Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 510.29 g refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 59.14 ml creamy peanut butter
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled, sored, and sliced
- 236.59 ml carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- ground cinnamon
- 59.14 ml caramel ice cream topping
- 118.29 ml chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Roll dough in a 12 inch circle. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie dough and cool completely.
- Combine peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in bowl, mix until smooth; then spread over top of cooked dough.
- Dip apples in lemon-lime soda to prevent browning. Then arrange over top cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- To heat caramel topping, microwave on High 30-45 seconds or until warm; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle with peanuts.