Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad taste's great. I love to make it for shower's etc.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained, save juice
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 cups unpeeled diced apples
- 1⁄2 cup Spanish peanut
- 8 ounces soft Cool Whip
- Mix pineapple and marshmallows and refrigerate overnight.
- In a sauce pan bring to boil: vinegar, sugar, beaten egg, flour and drained juice.
- Cook until thick.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Mix apples, peanuts and Cool Whip with mixture of 2 bowls. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.