- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 4 -6 apples, cut into wedges,tart apples are best (like Granny Smith)
- peanuts, chopped to dip apples in (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- bring the butter, sugar and syrup to a boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the 1 can Eagle Brand milk; mix well.
- Dip apples and enjoy.
- Serves well in a crockpot to keep warm continually without scorching.
- For parties may need to double or triple recipe.
- Easy to store in jars in refrigerator.
- Excellent on vanilla ice cream also.