Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy dip for apples that I got from my grandmother. We usually use Granny Smiths, but it would be good on any kind, as well as grapes or other fruit. It is a great finger food for parties!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped dry roasted peanuts (optional)
- Stir everything together and serve with apple wedges. Store in refrigerator.
Wonderfully delicious recipe! I brought this to a baby shower and it was enjoyed by all. I used half regular cream cheese and half fat-free (that's what I had on hand) and it was still delicious. Served it up with Granny Smiths and Pink Ladies. Thanks Carolyn.m for sharing this one!