Recipe by LAURIE
Another Yummy quick way to have the taste of a Taffy Apple! The Eagle Brand give the caramel taste to this cake.
- 3 -4 medium sliced apples, enough to cover the bottom of 13 x 9 pan-usually about
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts (peanuts are great!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Slice apples and lay all on bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the apples.
- Slice the sitck of butter in small pats and dot over the top of the cake mix.
- Pour the can of Eagle brand over all.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Serve warm.