Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1 (4 1/3 ounce) packagequick cooking Spanish rice
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Toss ground beef with fajita seasoning. cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in cooked rice.
- Spread beef mixture evenly over 1 side of tortilla. Tope evenly with avocado slices, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Roll up.
My boys love this! Thanks!
Fun alternative to tacos. These are very hearty, just stuffed with great flavor. I used purchased guacamole instead of sliced avocados.
Very good and simple!!! It was perfect for a quick meal.