- 1 (4 1/3 ounce) packagequick cooking Spanish rice
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Toss ground beef with fajita seasoning. cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in cooked rice.
- Spread beef mixture evenly over 1 side of tortilla. Tope evenly with avocado slices, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Roll up.