Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Do you have children that won't eat their veggies? Well, here is my solution to that! What they don't see.... won't hurt them!
- Saute onions and cabbage with about 1/4 cup of water for about 10 minutes with lid on.
- Then add ground turkey and stir until all turkey is cooked.
- Drain pot in strainer and then place contents back into pan.
- Add the sauce and taco seasonings and the tomato paste.
- Stir well and let cook for several minutes to incorporate the flavors.
- Serve with taco shells or tortillas with cheese and other condiments your children enjoy!