Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Do you have children that won't eat their veggies? Well, here is my solution to that! What they don't see.... won't hurt them!
- Saute onions and cabbage with about 1/4 cup of water for about 10 minutes with lid on.
- Then add ground turkey and stir until all turkey is cooked.
- Drain pot in strainer and then place contents back into pan.
- Add the sauce and taco seasonings and the tomato paste.
- Stir well and let cook for several minutes to incorporate the flavors.
- Serve with taco shells or tortillas with cheese and other condiments your children enjoy!