- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup salsa, thick and chunky
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
- sliced green onion, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown the sausage until it is no longer pink; drain.
- Add refried beans and salsa; mix well; heat over low heat until hot.
- Fill taco shells with sausage mixture.
- Top with cheese and green onions.
- ***CHEFS NOTE: If you want really excellent tacos, use Diana Neals Refried Beans (Recipezaar recipe ID# 10614) instead of canned.