Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe I adapted from a restaurant called On The Border - originally brisket tacos.
- 4 cups shredded roast beef, I use leftovers from French Dip Roast Beef for the Crock Pot
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 ounces French-fried onions
- 8 slices reduced fat provolone cheese
- 12 white corn tortillas
- Combine first three ingredients in baking pan. Broil on high for 10 minutes, mixing after 5.
- Top with provolone, broil until cheese is brown and bubbly.
- Serve in corn tortillas. I also like to serve this with black beans and rice.