1/1 Photo of Tacos in Pasta Shells
Very tasty dish, and a kid pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese with chives, cubed and softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 18 jumbo pasta shells, cooked,rinsed,and drained
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 cup prepared taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- chopped green onion (optional)
- 1Brown beef, stirring to break meat up.
- 2Drain fat.
- 3Over medium-low heat, add cream cheese, salt, and chili powder.
- 4Simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Toss cooked shells with butter.
- 6Fill with beef mixture.
- 7Arrange shells in buttered 13x9 inch pan.
- 8Pour taco sauce over each shell.
- 9Cover with foil.
- 10Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- 11Uncover, top with cheeses and chips.
- 12Bake 15 minutes more or until bubbly.
- 13Top each shell with sour cream and green onion.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tacos in Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.7
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 200.8 mg
- Sodium 1490.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 48.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with chives
jumbo pasta shells