Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
from Home Cooking Magazine.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 (1/2 ounce) packages corn chips
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa or 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Saute ground beef over medium heat until browned; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix; prepare according to package directions.
- Gently crush corn chips inside each unopened bag. Cut each bag open along one side of edge.
- Spoon in equal amounts of beef, lettuce, cheese, salsa or dressing and sour cream.
- Serve in bag with a fork or spoon.
Absolutely DELICIOUS! We used pre-shredded lettuce, Nacho Cheese Doritos and Salsa along with the rest of the ingredients listed. Also had finely diced tomatoes and onions for those who like them. Amazing how good this is sitting outdoors by the fire-pit with a nice cold beer nearby!