Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious and authentic mexican taco. Try it!
Make and share this Tacos De Papa (Fried Potato Tacos) recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes in broth ( I prefer homemade chicken broth) until tender.
- Peel cooked potatoes and mash, leaving some pieces of potato.
- Add mayonnaise to taste, you want a firm consistency.
- Soften corn tortillas in microwave.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Spoon potato mixture into tortilla and fry tortilla in oil until golden in color.
- Serve with Salsa Verde (Green Salsa) and Queso Fresco.