- 4 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 -6 cups chicken broth or 4 -6 cups water
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (or less depending on taste)
- 6 -8 corn tortillas
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup mexican cheese (Queso Seco)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa verde
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in broth ( I prefer homemade chicken broth) until tender.
- Peel cooked potatoes and mash, leaving some pieces of potato.
- Add mayonnaise to taste, you want a firm consistency.
- Soften corn tortillas in microwave.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Spoon potato mixture into tortilla and fry tortilla in oil until golden in color.
- Serve with Salsa Verde (Green Salsa) and Queso Fresco.