1/1 Photo of Tacos De Papa (Fried Potato Tacos)
Brisket in Roses's Note:
These are extremely easy, and soooo good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes and peel. Heat oil for frying.
- 2Mash potatoes with a masher and mix with onions and the 4 ounces of queso fresco. (if mixture is too thick, add a little milk. mixture should be a little lumpy, but should not be as creamy as mashed potatoes.) Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Warm tortillas in microwave for about 15 seconds.
- 4Spoon potato mixture into tortillas and fry until golden on both sides.
- 5Serve and garnish with lettuce, queso fresco, and salsa.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tacos De Papa (Fried Potato Tacos)
Serving Size: 1 (2820 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: