Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Archer Farms® Ancho Chile Powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (20 ounce) containercored fresh pineapple, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 whole pork tenderloin (18.4-ounce)
- salt and pepper
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 red or green chile, sliced (optional)
- salsa, for serving
- 4 lime wedges, for serving
- Heat a grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the sugar, chile powder, and oil. Rub half of the mixture all over the pineapple slices and half all over pork. Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper.
- Grill the pork, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Grill the pineapple next to the pork, turning once, until caramelized, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. Cut the pork and pineapple into small chunks.
- Grill the tortillas, turning once, until tender and pliable, about 30 seconds. Divide the pork and pineapple among the tortillas and top with the chile slices if desired. Serve with the salsa and lime wedges.