1/4 Photos of Tacos a la Ninfa
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
These tacos are served at Ninfa's restaurants. Although a chain now, the original restaurant on Navigation Street in Houston can not be duplicated for ambiance and quality of the food. These tacos are easy to make, and are delicious. The prep time includes an hour of marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make marinade with orange juice, pineapple juice, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce.
- 2Marinate steak in the marinade at least one hour.
- 3Grill the steak medium rare, brushing with the marinade.
- 4When done, cut the steak into small cubes.
- 5Place a row of steak cubes near the edge of a tortilla, and roll it up.
- 6Grill tortilla with meat for one minute on each side until the tortilla is piping hot and a little browned.
- 7Serve with salsa, pico de gallo, rice and beans.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tacos a la Ninfa
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 2409.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: