Recipe by RubberDucky AU
Great for school or work lunches, taco tubs are small frozen portions of taco mince surrounded by crisp dipping vegetables and chunks of cheese.
- 1 1⁄2 kg lean ground beef
- taco seasoning, to taste (of choice)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 stalks celery, cut into dipping sticks
- 8 carrots, julienned
- 500 g grape tomatoes
- 200 g tasty cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook mince until browned, add seasoning and water and cook until thickened.
- Cool then chill.
- Freeze in individual portions (75g) until required.
- Place prepared vegetables and cheese in container, leaving enough space to place frozen taco portion in centre.
- Refrigerate until required.