Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My MIL passed this recipe on to me that she received in a recipe exchange. We tried it, found it easy to make, cheap, and very delicious. Note: I can't remember the size of cans, nor the size of bag for the tater crowns. Just use the normal size for each item.
- Layer greased 9x13 pan with layer of crowns.
- Brown hamburger; make taco meat with seasoning
- Layer on top of crowns.
- Sprinkle corn on top
- Spread soup on top of corn.
- Top with another layer of crowns.
- Bake @ 400 degrees until crowns brown.
- Top with shredded cheese-bake until melted.
- Serve with whatever toppings you like -- sour cream, olives, salsa, jalapenos, etc.
We love this! We sometimes use regular nacho cheese or bulk cheese sauce instead of the soup, and regular corn instead of Mexican. Don't forget the sour cream and salsa, and don't put the shredded cheese on until later as the instructions say or it will get too hard. I didn't cover it with foil, either.