Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kids of all ages enjoy this and they are really easy and quick to make! You can omit the oven-warming at the end but my family prefers them better warmed and soft, you can double the salsa mixture if desired. Purchase the long hot dogs for this!
- Cook the hot dogs in boiling water for about 5 minutes; drain.
- In a bowl combine beans with cheddar cheese and salsa; microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heat, stirring once.
- Spread the mixture on one side of EACH tortilla, then place the hot dog on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes, then roll up.
- Place each tortilla on a small baking sheet.
- Place in a 275 degree oven JUST to warm the tortillas slightly so that they are soft.