- 6 baking potatoes
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pasta sauce, your choice
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope taco seasoning, your choice
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes according to personal taste.
- While potatoes are baking, brown the meat.
- When the meat is done, drain the fat and return to pan.
- Add pasta sauce and taco seasoning, mixing well.
- Remove potatoes, split the tops and the fluff the insides.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Add additional cheese, sour cream and onion per your tastes.