- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 -3 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 medium hot baked potatoes, split
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups french's taste toppers French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook meat in skillet until browned; drain. Stir in salsa, RedHot Sauce and chili powder. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
- To serve, spoon meat mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese and Taste Toppers. Garnish as desired.