Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can vegetable stock (Swanson's is best)
- 1 (12 ounce) package Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and peppers and cook until tender.
- Add Minced Garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add Morning start crumbles.
- Cook until thawed.
- Add 1/2 of the tomato diced.
- Add Vegetable Stock and Spices.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- Simmer till most of the liquid has been lost.
- Let the spices get acquainted for 15 minutes.
- Top with the sharpest cheddar you can get, sour cream, and the rest of the diced tomatoes.
Best tacos ever. Tastes like what I remember taco bell tacos tasting like. Make sure the cheese is really sharp. Taco bell hot sauce is good on them too.