Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy. Very tasty.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Wash potatoes and pierce with a fork; place all potatoes on a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave on high 6-8 minutes, until potatoes are almost tender.
- Cool potatoes 5 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooling mix cornmeal and taco seasoning in a small bowl.
- Cut potatoes in quarters lengthwise and place in a large resealable bag.
- Add olive oil. Shake to coat.
- Add cornmeal and taco mix to bag with potatoes. Seal and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes on an ungreased cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 450* for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and tender.