1/1 Photo of Taco Tater Tots Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Mary Butterfield's Note:
I found this on the Miserly Mom's website and have cooked many times - my family loves it - especially my 11 year old!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown ground beef and onion together in skillet.
- 4Add taco seasoning and water and simmer according to package directions.
- 5In a 13x9 casserole dish spread taco meat on bottom of pan.
- 6Layer the corn on top of it.
- 7Then place tater tots in a single layer on top of corn.
- 8Spread the salsa con queso on top of everything.
- 9Cook in preheated oven for about one hour.
- 10Good with sourcream on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Tater Tots Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.0
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1735.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salsa con queso