Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons red taco sauce
- 2 ounces chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup crushed taco chips, divided
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix meat ingredients in 2 quart bowl, press into muffin pan bottom and sides. Combine sour cream, taco sauce, olives and 3/4 cup of chips in a bowl.
- Spoon into meat shells. Combine remaining chips and cheese, sprinkle over each taco.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Pour a few drops of taco sauce on each. Serve.