1/1 Photo of Taco-Stuffed Pasta Shells
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef; drain if necessary.
- 2Add cream cheese and chili powder; simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Toss shells with melted butter and fill with meat mixture.
- 4Arrange shells in a 9x13" baking pan.
- 5Pour taco sauce over each shell.
- 6Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 7Uncover and top with shredded cheese; bake 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
- 8Serve with sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco-Stuffed Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.9
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 435.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: