Recipe by PA Cindy
I came up with this version when I didn't have all the ingredients for another recipe. You can only adjust a recipe so much before it becomes a new recipe. You can add another can of broth if this is too thick to make it more of a soup consistency.
- 453.59 g ground chuck
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes
- 283.49 g can Rotel Tomatoes
- 411.06 g can beef broth
- 425.24 g can black beans, undrainded
- 453.59 g can kidney beans, undrained
- 35.43 g packet taco seasoning mix
- 28.34 g packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 of a 1 lb.bag frozen corn
- tortilla chips (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
- diced tomato (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck and onion in a 5 quart Dutch oven.
- Drain if necessary.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 45-60 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with any combination of the optional ingredients.