1/2 Photos of Taco Stew
tornadoes three's Note:
This is a hot, satisfying, quick meal. That is perfect for a tight budget. It isn't gourmet; but it does taste good and kids usually love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (12 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can red beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans
- 5 slices crumbled bacon
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 (1 lb) package flour tortilla
- 1Brown hamburger and drain fat.
- 2Open all the canned items and pour into large pot, or crock pot. DO NOT DRAIN! You want all the juices that are in the cans.
- 3Mix in taco seasoning and Ranch dressing mix.
- 4Add bacon, hamburger, and potatoes.
- 5Let simmer over med. to low flame until potatoes are soft.
- 6Serve with tortillas, sour cream and cheese!
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Stew
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 737.3
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 1113.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix