Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick & Easy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning (Ortega)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded taco cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped hot pepper (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Let cream cheese reach room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning well.
- Spread into casserole dish.
- Layer toppings in this order, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, onion, and hot peppers (optional).
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This is great and easy to make! IT was wonderful to have to snack on during the football games this past weekend. Made for Pick A Chef Fall 2008.