1/1 Photo of Taco Spaghetti Casserole
This has been a family favorite for years. It's easy, quick and oh, so tasty! This is similar to looneytunesfan's with a few differences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup sliced ripe olive, drained or
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chili peppers, drained
- shredded lettuce
- tortilla chips, broken
- tomato, cut in wedges
- sour cream
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water. Drain again.
- 3In a 12-in. skillet on med. high heat cook ground beef and onion till meat is brown and onion tender.
- 4Stir in taco seasoning and cook for a few minutes.
- 5Turn down the heat, add water, bring to a boil, cover and cook 5 minutes.
- 6Uncover and add the pasta, corn, olives or black beans, 1/2 Celsius cheese, salsa and green chilli peppers.
- 7Stir together and pour into a casserole dish, cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- 8Uncover, sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- 9Serve with lettuce, chips, tomatoes and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 1008.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 31.6 g