Recipe by cherij22
This recipe is so good and easy to make and figure friendly. I love to make this on a cold day. My family all loves it.
Top Review by Tea Girl
This recipe reminded me a lot of what they call "Mexican Firepot" here. It was easy and tasty, though I think I prefer regular chili. I like how the different beans give it a colourful look. Thanks! Made for Fall PAC 2012.
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce