Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Very easy make and tastes great.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- Brown meat and onions in skillet. Drain.
- Add meat and remaining ingredients in slow cooker. Cover.
- Cook on Low 4 hours or until ingredients are heated through.
This was great and perfect for the first big snowfall day of the winter! For the one can of tomatoes, I had a bunch of grape garden tomatoes that need to be used, so I processed them with a touch of sugar. I also added some garlic and ate with rice. Thanks! Made for PAC Fall 2012