Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is so easy I let my 2 year old son help prepare. You can also cook this in the crock pot on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Top Review by Ty's Kitchen
I sort-of followed the recipe and we really liked this (even though we are not big beans eaters). I drained and washed the beans before using, so I added extra water to compensate. Since we don't like spice, I omitted the rotel tomatoes. Also omitted the ranch dressing because I didn't have it. Very easy to make and change to suit all palates!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, niblets (undrained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans (undrained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans (undrained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packagehidden vally ranch dressing mix