Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I combined a few of my favorite soup recipes to make my own version. We love this one in our house, and it's a great way to get my toddler to get veggies & protein in one swoop! :)
- 453.59 g ground turkey or 453.59 g extra lean ground beef
- 0 low-sodium taco seasoning, 1 packet
- 0 ranch dip mix, 1/2 packet
- 236.59 ml frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 326.01 g can rotel
- 411.06 g can low sodium beef broth
TOPPINGS OF CHOICE
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- Fritos corn chips
- Brown ground turkey or beef until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning according to package instructions. (Tip: I do this ahead of time and freeze it to thaw for recipes like this one :)).
- In a large saucepan, combine cooked ground turkey/beef, beef broth, mixed veggies, rotel, and ranch dip mix. Stir well.
- Cover, simmer for 15 minutes, and serve with toppings of choice.