- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can mexicorn whole kernel corn
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans with jalapeno peppers
- 1 (7 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (12 ounce) can white hominy
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 12 ounces water
- 1 (12 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up onion and put into large stockpot with ground meat.
- Cook until meat is brown and onions are translucent, then drain out the grease from the pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low for several hours.
- Use more or less liquids for thinner/thicker soup.