Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Make and share this Taco Soup II recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans (more if desired)
- 1 quart diced canned tomato, in juice
- 1 (3 ounce) can tomato sauce
- crushed corn chips (to garnish)
- Brown the beef in a large saucepan.
- Stir in all other ingredients and simmer on low for 2 hours.
I love this soup for it's flavor and all of it's bean protien. I took the recipe advise and added another can of black beans. I use what ever veggies I have available to equal 4 cups...it's always turned out great.