Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a fast and easy dinner recipe I got from my mother-in-law. It's so good. The flavors blend together nicely.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans corn (not drained)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (not drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 (1 ounce) packets hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- In a pot mix together, cooked ground beef, corn, black beans, ranch packets, taco seasoning, Rotel and water.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cook on low for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot. Top individual bowls of soup with a dollup of sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Dip tortilla chips in soup.