This is a fast and easy dinner recipe I got from my mother-in-law. It's so good. The flavors blend together nicely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans corn (not drained)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (not drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 (1 ounce) packets hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- tortilla chips
- 1Brown ground beef, drain.
- 2In a pot mix together, cooked ground beef, corn, black beans, ranch packets, taco seasoning, Rotel and water.
- 3Bring to a boil for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4Cook on low for 20-25 minutes.
- 5Serve hot. Top individual bowls of soup with a dollup of sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- 6Dip tortilla chips in soup.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Soup Fiesta
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 215.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix