Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Even my kids love this one.
- 2 lbs browned hamburger meat, drained well
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Simmer all ingredients in a crock pot on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with grated cheese and tortilla chips.
I love this! I make it all the time...especially in the winter. It's so easy and really tasty, too. I usually brown my meat the night before I'm going to make it, then throw everything together in the morning before I go to work.
This was delicious and so easy to make...I used the Ranch Beans with Jalapenos, that's all the store had..It was spicy but still wonderful...Was perfect on this chilly night...This is a keeper! strawberryjane