This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). One cup of soup has 2 points, and recipe makes 12 cups.
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans (hot or regular)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) candiced Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes (any flavor)
- Brown meat and onions and drain.
- Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
- Without draining, add all of the other ingredients.
- Simmer 1 hour.