Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is a wonderful winter time meal. We usually eat off of this all weekend. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by kitty.rock
This is a GREAT soup ~ chunky and spicy, and full of warming goodness! I used toni's idea and used recipe#102243 for the Ranch Dip Mix, and I used recipe#76616 for the Taco Seasoning (my fave). This was quick and easy to make for a weeknight dinner. Loved it! Made for SOUP'S ON ~ DIABETIC FORUM TAG, January 2010!
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can hominy
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 -2 cup water or 1 -2 cup v 8 vegetable juice